Join me in this magic voyage back to the 17th and 18th century Versailles Palace and be carried away by the dazzling decorations, the exquisite feasts, the insidious power struggles and the juicy love affairs all happening in the royal court. Imagine yourself being invited to one of the King's ceremonies and not knowing anything about the royal court's etiquette. . . Don't worry, I will give you the keys ! This tour is as amusing as it is educational.
The Chateau de Versailles was built in the 17th century by the Sun King Louis XIV in the objective of exercising his absolute power. It was meant to show the world the best of French arts and architecture. The palace housed the royal court for three successive monarchs up till the French Revolution.
It is a stress-free tour with private transportation and skip-the-line pre-booked tickets. If you need a customised tour, please contact me to discuss.
* For bookings from June to September, please contact me to check on ticket availability before reserving.
- I will pick you up at the hotel with a private vehicle and driver. The pick-up hour will depend on the ticket entrance time.
- The trip to Versailles takes around 30 minutes.
- We will go through the skip-the-line entrance.
The visit includes:
- the Hall of Heraculus
- the Royal Chapel
- the King's Apartments
- the Hall of Mirrors
- the King's Chamber
- the Queen's Apartments
- the Royal Garden
Transfer back to your hotel
* This tour can be customized, for example, to include a visit to the popular local fresh food market (the open-air market opens on Tuesdays, Friday and Sunday till 2pm) or a visit to the Queen's Domaine.
Please contact me for a quote.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 3 hours
This is a 3 hours tour including the transfer from and to the hotel. The trip should take about 30 minutes one way.
A private vehicle will be arranged for this tour.
If you are a group of more than 6, I can arrange a bigger vehicle for the tour. Please contact me for the quote.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
20 euros - For drinks and souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks