With bus rental services in Prague, we'll help you to see the monuments of the most decorative architectural style: art nouveau. Besides that, Prague has a high concentration of art nouveau buildings designed around 1900. Most of them are considered to be the jewels of Central European architecture. Alfons Mucha, one of the most famous Czech artists, left many traces in Prague and made Czech art nouveau style well-known all over the world.
In addition, some art nouveau constructions are situated in the Old Town, some lay on the border of the historical centre. Therefore, during this tour we won't follow tourist crowds but we'll explore places off the beaten track.
For me, as a person interested in arts and architecture, this tour is one of my favourites. Prague is so rich in decorative art nouveau monuments. Even though I pass by them all my life for me they still remain unique and charming.
- Old Town Square - we will see the famous Astronomical Clock and the Tyn Church (exteriors)
- Municipal House - we will admire a European jewel of art nouveau architecture (exteriors)
- Czech People's Bank - a chance to see the unique architecture of the biggest Prague bank (exteriors)
- Wenceslas Square - we will make a stop at a place where started the revolution against the communist régime in 1989
- Franciscan Garden - a chance to visit a convent garden belonging to the Franciscan Order
- Národní třída - we will pass by art nouveau monuments on the main street of New Town
- Paris street - we will walk down the most famous art nouveau avenue in Central Europe
- Prague City Hall - we will pass by a charming art nouveau seat of the Prague administration
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Our price is for 11 hours per day.