- The tour includes an overview of St. Mark's square outside, 1-hour boat ride through the Gran Canal or hidden canals and a walking tour to discover highlights and hidden gems.
- We'll start our tour with a great intro to Venice and we'll reach the most beautiful square in the world, Piazza San Marco, to see all the famous architectures (the Doges' Palace, Sansovino Library, the Bridge of Sighs, the Bell Tower. . . ).
- We'll discover why masks and Carnival are so important in Venice and then away from the crowds.
- We'll take a walk to discover the unique layout of the city: bridges, fancy private palaces, narrow alleyways, large and small campi (our squares), elaborate stone well heads.
- We'll end our tour from the historical Rialto area, defined by historians " the Wall Street of Europe in the Middle Ages".
- We'll discover the secrets of Rialto and I'll unveil the venetian point of view about the Rialto bridge and its spectacular view on the Grand Canal
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 3 hours
We will be travelling in luxury & style - using a private deluxe water-taxi to navigate Venice from the water.
The rest of the tour will be on foot.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
10 euro - Personal expenses; food, souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
Licensed guides have no restrictions