Pick up a Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats rental in Switzerland and discover this country's natural beauty and quaint charms at your own pace. Enjoy sightseeing in your rental car through the picturesque landscapes of the Alps and lakes, along with all the mountain villages in between. For more urban adventures, cities like Geneva, Zurich and Bern offer a host of cosmopolitan delights.
Whether you’re here for a week or a weekend, we can help make sure you get where you're going on schedule. Our Switzerland car rental stations are in convenient locations across the country, and we can offer everything from a one way car rental to a robust vehicle that fits the whole family.
Our simple booking system makes it easy to reserve your rental car before you go, so you can spend more time exploring all Switzerland has to offer. Book your vehicle online today.
Good to know
Switzerland is a vibrant country and you can feel its lively spirit in the languages spoken there, beautiful scenery, lifestyle, and its people. It could be hard to find a place a tourist wouldn’t like to visit in Switzerland, but since we couldn’t include all of them, we tried to narrow it down by compiling a list with the best cities and towns you should give a try when in Switzerland.
Vehicles in this location
Looking for a small or medium economy car rental or something a little larger to fit all the family? At Europcar Switzerland, we have a great range of new and comfortable rental Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats to choose from. Browse our fleet range now and rent a Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats online today.
Step into the scenery
Exploring the area’s many famous mountains, valleys and lakes is easy when you rent a Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats in Switzerland. There’s excitement for all seasons – Switzerland’s landscapes are perfect for skiing in the winter and long hikes or bike rides in the summer.
Benefits of Renting a Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats in Switzerland
- The best advantage of renting a Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats in Switzerland is the low cost(215 USD for 8 days rent+ 95 USD for Diesel, total approx. 305 USD) compared to Swiss travel pass(418 USD for 8 days travel pass). If you travel in a group then renting a Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats will be cheaper as you can share the price of minibus rent and diesel cost. In the case of Swiss travel pass, everybody has to buy an individual pass.
- Beauty is all around you in Switzerland and renting a Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats will give you the flexibility to stop anywhere when you see a good scenario on your way and click pictures at any time. Especially driving in Interlaken would be your lifetime experience.
- You can explore more places, whatever you want, within a short period of time making any main city as your base.
- Renting a Minibus 16 seats or 21 seats in Switzerland is the best option for solitude seekers who love to explore some offbeat places in Switzerland.
- You can change your plan any time, especially when the weather is bad in the high mountain area, you can change your plan and visit another place instead.
Why Rent With MBS87?
- Best Price Guaranteed: Get the best rate
- Privilege Loyalty Program: Unlock rewards
- Secured Booking Process: Your data is safe