Are you planning a 2-week trip to Europe but don't know how to start? Whether it's your first trip or many times you've been to Europe, building a detailed plan will help you save time and get the best preparation.Next, we will share with you how to travel to Europe in 2 weeks perfectly. Thereby, helping you and your family have a wonderful vacation.
Interesting idea for a 2-week trip to Europe
Mostly, the destinations of European tours are famous cities and landmarks. The place is known for its outstanding landscapes, culture and human beauty. Here are a few interesting ideas on how to travel to Europe in 2 weeks that you can refer to:
- Due to travel and rest time, a 2-week trip to Europe is best for a maximum of four or five cities.
- You need to plan your trip to Europe in detail to save time and have a good experience.
- Another suggestion for you is to experience one city for at least two days and spend one day traveling between the two cities.
- If you only have 2 weeks to visit tourist destinations in Europe, you should prioritize going to cities and tourist destinations with good connections, limiting remote and dangerous areas.
How to travel to Europe in 2 weeks with great experiences
Europe is considered home to nearly 50 countries with many beautiful landscapes and famous tourist attractions. So, in 2 weeks, you can conquer this powerful continent. Among them, famous destinations attract a large number of visitors when traveling in Europe such as: London, Amsterdam and Paris, Madrid, Barcelona and Lisbon, Rome... How to travel to Europe in 2 weeks that you have References like:
Starting from famous cities
London, Paris and Amsterdam are a trio of great cities that you can conquer in 2 weeks in Europe.
When coming to Paris, of course you cannot miss the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral or the Louvre museum. Besides, Paris is also famous for many majestic cultural treasures, along with experiencing luxurious, Western-style French restaurants.
London is the capital of England and is home to many large-scale airports. One thing not to be missed in London is Big Ben with the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, South Kensington Museum, Trafalgar Square or the Tower of London.
Build a simple European travel plan
Most people who travel to Europe are often determined to visit many places. However, you need to know that Europe is a quite large continent, in 2 weeks you cannot conquer all the beautiful scenes here. Therefore, how to travel to Europe in 2 weeks is to focus on big cities, limiting remote and dangerous areas.
Travel to visit nearby locations
The closest cities in Europe are often at least two hours away, no matter how you travel. Resting and traveling to each tourist destination will take a lot of time. Therefore, you need to choose to visit places close to each other to save your travel time.
You should spend at least 3-4 days in each city
Although there are up to 14 hours to travel in Europe, to experience the city you visit, you need to spend at least 3 - 4 hours in each city. For example, Barcelona is a great destination to keep in your 2-week Europe travel itinerary. You should spend 3 days here to visit architectural works, churches and art museums...
Book an open jaw ticket
Because you often travel to many different places, how to travel to Europe in 2 weeks helps you save time and money is to book an open jaw ticket. Additionally, you can rent a car when traveling in big cities. When looking for a reasonable car rental unit, it will help you save costs and travel time.
Tips for you when traveling to Europe for 2 weeks
- Reservations should be made in the city center:Although hotel prices in the city centers are slightly higher than normal. However, if you can afford it, you should choose these locations. This will help you save some money during your move.
- Comfortable, comfortable clothes:You should prioritize choosing clothes that are comfortable and not restrictive, creating a feeling of integration with the local people here.
- Choose public transportation:To see the beauty of the entire city, the bus is considered a great choice for you.
MBS87 specializes in providing transportation services such as minibus rental Europe and bus trips in Europe at good prices. With a lot of experience and practical experience, we will be the bridge to help you have a wonderful trip to Europe. Are you ready for your exciting European trip? Please contact us immediately for dedicated advice and support.
>>See more: travel europe cheap