Versailles exclusive half-day trip from Paris
ALL INCLUDED : Private tour, Skip-the-line access & Private transportation
Let's get to Versailles!
I meet you directly at your hotel with my chauffeur and on the way to Versailles I will introduce you to its fascinating history and characters. Our ride (private car) takes 30 mins and we park just by the entrance of the palace.
We start exploring right away beginning with the courtyards, especially the marble one! I have booked a timed-entry so we don't need to waste time in line, that is Royal treat!
I take you to the lesser known ground floor apartments where the luxury is absolutely stunning and you will recognize the different styles: rococo, neo-classical etc
Then we continue upstairs in the State Apartment where the Kings used to live. The Hall of Mirror is the most mesmerizing room of it all but I will also tell you secrets about life at court. And continue through the Queen's Apartment, newly restored at their best !
Last but not least, we wander the legendary gardens, strolling by the groves and and ponds, admiring fountains and statues.
Are you ready for Versailles?
This is all-inclusive private tour of Versailles from Paris:
* 100% private and customized half-day trip to Versailles with me as your guide;
* Round-trip private transportation from your hotel in a deluxe A/C vehicle with my chauffeur;
* Skip-the-line access to the palace through the entrance reserved for licensed guides like me;
* Fun and informative private guided tour of the palace at your own pace & tailored to your interests;
* Leisurely walk through the gardens, the groves and along the fountains and canals;
* Comfortable ride back to Paris to the location of your choosing (hotel, restaurant, museum, you name it!).
Let me do all the planning and enjoy a very comfortable half-day trip to Versailles.
PLEASE NOTE : this private tour can easily become a full day trip adding either the Private domain of Queen Marie-Antoinette (Petit Trianon & Hamlet), the old town and food market of Versailles city or even the house & gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny. Email me for more details.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
Availabilty: Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Monday)
I will hire my private chauffeur for the day to drive us comfortably to and back from Versailles.
We use Mercedes V-class a private driver.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses