Spend a special day out with me exploring Old Nessebar on foot, being professionally guided and well informed about this UNESCO town and its landmarks. Learn about all the different civilizations that lived in Nessebar in the past such as: the Thracians, the ancient Greeks, the Romans and others.
My guided walking tour will bring all Nessebar sites closer to you. View the ancient fortification walls, the wooden houses, the Byzantine baths, the old Christian churches, the ethnographical museum, the charming cobbled streets, the archaeological museum etc. .
This tour will give you a real relish of Nessebar's history. Combine your delightful walk around Nessebar with me by tasting also some local meals, drinks and wine at a lovely restaurant, overlooking the bay.
You can also do shopping while walking around the peninsula and receive my professional advice about what you shouldn't miss buying from Nessebar!
- A guided walking tour of the Old town of Nessebar viewing: the fortification walls, the wooden houses, the Byzantine baths, the Christian churches, the narrow cobbled streets and much more.
- Optional inside visits to: the Archaeological Museum; the St. Steven's church interior, renowned for its old frescoes; the Ethnographical Museum (on Mondays - day off);
- Optional break for drinks and/or meal at a lovely restaurant, overlooking the Nessebar's bay (you pay for your meals and drinks);
- Optional - shopping while walking around the peninsula.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Monument/Building
Duration: 3 hours
Not included transportation. It is a walking tour.
- Guiding Services
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
50 USD - - entrance fees to Nessebar museums;
- shopping for souvenirs, snacks, restaurant meals and drinks ;
- Personal Expenses
I can arrange for you a vehicle of any size and a category with a driver (a luxury car, mini van, mini bus or a bus) as I am not a driver, myself.