Ljubljana half-day private tour
Before giving few details about the tour, let me first introduce myself. I studied Latin and English languages and I hold a MA in Education from the OU in the UK. I am also a certified local guide and very passionate about my home county, its history, art and also about our current affairs.
I would be delighted to take you around our capital city, tell you how Slovenians lived by the river and on the river in the past and how they live today, and give you some tips on what to do and see during the rest of your stay in Ljubljana or Slovenia. There will also be time to unwind with a sip of our traditional honey liqueur, to taste milk from the milk vending machine and sample quality local produce at the market.
Perhaps you'd rather include a visit to some small but very unique shops? - No problem, just let me know, I am your local expert. I prefer customised tours so we can change the itinerary so as to meet your wishes.
- go past the Ljubljana Secession buildings
- stop to admire and discuss the Prešeren monument
- cross the river Ljubljanica
- stroll along the Plečnik's Marketplace
- visit the Cathedral and Town Hall
- get a view of the city from the Castle
- continue through the oldest part of Ljubljana
- admire Plečnik's National and University Library
- stop in Congress Square. . . and much more.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 4 hours
- Guiding Services
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
10 EUR - refreshments, coffee, post cards...
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks