Copenhagen 3-hour City Highlights Bike Tour
Explore Copenhagen on two wheels with this guided bike tour. Ride through the city to see top sights including The Little Mermaid statue, Rosenborg Castle, and Christiania. Taste traditional cuisine in Torvehallerne, a modern food hall, and learn about Danish culture as you cycle between different neighborhoods and historic landmarks.
- Maximize time in Copenhagen with a guided bike tour.
- See top attractions including the Little Mermaid statue.
- Stop at Torvehallerne, a sleek food hall, for a snack or coffee.
- Explore different neighborhoods quickly with a bike
🗸 Professional guide
🗸 3-hour bike tour of the city
✗ Food and beverages
✗ Helmets (available for rent)
Departure & Return
- Havnegade 54, Havnegade 54, 1058 København, Denmark
- The meeting point is at the open square right before the bridge. Your guide will be waiting outside with the bikes.
Return DetailsThis activity will end right where it started.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no shop at the meeting point. The guide will be waiting for you with the bikes.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.