Are you wondering about the cost of renting a tourist bus in Paris? How much does it cost to rent a tour bus in Paris? Are you not sure what the cost of bus rental includes? This article will help you better understand the issue of tour bus rental costs when traveling in Paris.
The cost of a tour bus is formed form 4 IMPORTANT FACTORS:
- QUANTITY AND QUALITY OF TOUR BUS.
Based on the number of guests and the amount of luggage you bring, the tour bus rental company will suggest you the number of buses and the vehicle types according to your requirements (ex: the luxury bus, or bus must be spacious, or tour bus price must be cheap…).
- AMOUNT OF FUEL.
Gasoline is one of an important factor in any travel. You will have to travel very long distances during the journey with one or more tour bus with large engines. Therefore, calculating the amount of fuel to use is a necessary problem. Most bus rental companies already include the cost of fuel in the prices they tell the customers. However, you can also calculate it yourself based on the following factors:
- Update information about current gasoline prices on the market.
- Use Google maps to measure the distance you will travel (kilometers)
- Ask the car rental company to provide the average MPG of the car they lease.
- The number of cars you rent.
You will easily control the amount of fuel you need.
- TOUR BUS DRIVER’S LABOUR & TIP COST.
For your trip to be safe and enjoyable, a skilled, well-trained and nice driver will be indispensable. The driver is one of the important companions on the trip. So you should pay for hotel room and meals for the driver. You can find another hotel that is cheaper and close to your hotel.
Although the tips is not necessary, but it can be seen as a way of showing your thanks to the driver, who has contributed greatly to the success of this trip. You may consider leaving a 5 - 10% tip for the driver depending on your satisfaction.
- PARKING COST.
This is a factor that is easy to forget when going on self-guided tours. When you arrive at a tourist destination, you will have to ask yourself, "Where do I park this car?", and you have to go around to find a parking space that can sometimes be very expensive. However, you are lucky if you rent a bus from the company as they will include the parking fee in the final bill they send you, and you can just enjoy and have fun wherever you arrive.
In addition, we have tips that can help you cut costs effectively:
- Number of guests and schedule: you should complete the number of guests and schedule you want to travel as soon as possible. In addition, you also need to decide early on the level of service and number of vehicles that you want the bus rental company to accommodate you. This will give you more time to prepare and calculate costs.
- Book tour buses: you should book a bus early to get the best price. Usually, you should research and book a car 3 - 6 months before the trip. This also helps you better manage your travel expenses. You may be confused when you receive a tour bus rental invoice from the bus rental company after they calculate it based on your desired schedule. However, you should also consider how much each guest will have to pay, and how much will it be split between each person.
- Give your opinion: you should actively state your wishes and requirements for the tourist buses you want to rent. The bus rental company will be happy to receive such feedback from you, so they can accommodate your request in the best possible way.
- "Tourism season": off-season trips will usually be cheaper than peak seasons. You can consider that off-season for a low-cost trip.
- Airport shuttle: this is important and necessary to avoid the hassle of making your trip unhappy. It is recommended that you contact the car rental company in advance, providing them with your flight information and the time you would like to be picked up. The company will ensure a safe and quick pick-up and drop-off, avoiding the hassle of airport parking fees, or encounters with unreliable organizations.
The above are factors that can help your upcoming trip. Wishing you a very happy and meaningful journey in Paris.